Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Return of the Prodigal Blogger


Hello there! It has been a while to say the least. I doubt I was missed here but I'll have all of you know that I've returned with new resolve, new ideas and more inspiration to share with the interweb world of this blog. It took me a while to find my voice once again and now that I have found it I cannot let it go unheard. There are things worth talking about - the economy, the state of our union, the state of the arts ( can't we all agree that music and movie making is having a major renaissance in the most positive of ways?), education, the environment and the secrets, ponderings, mysteries of the world. I enjoy talking, and I think I might even like writing better (my throat doesn't get dry as easily) so come on folks! Let's discuss some things and come up with some ideas and share. Isn't that the ultimate benefit of the internet? It's one of the last great things you can enjoy for FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment