Thursday, October 25, 2012

Challenge

Hi.


Hello there world.

All of you 10 people who have viewed my blog in the past 3 years. :-)



So, I’m going to give this one last shot. To kick start the process I’m enlisting the assistance of a “Blog Challenge.” It sounds desperate of me, but according to sources it’s the best way to be totally unoriginal and still have enough posts to make your blog seem worthy of reading every day. I acquired this blog challenge from another blogger who spoke of it being “less cheesy than most”…apparently there are cheesier blog challenges out there? Years ago this would have worried me, but today I’m never surprised or too taken aback.

Before I begin, though, I want to provide an update:

• I am still living in Pittsburgh, PA and am liking it much more.

• I still have not found a teaching job, but in the meantime I have become a Senior Office Manager for an energy company. Nothin too fancy, and definitely not my passion, but no shame in having a senior level management position.

• Pittsburgh drivers are still, really, the worst.

• Pittsburgh sports fans are the best fans in the world. They also kind of scare me, perhaps in a good way. Their fandom impresses me every day.

• I do other activities with my free time now, which include:

o Reading good books and reviewing them with friends

o Working out at Crossfit and becoming super strong and fit

o Eating a Paleo diet (most of the time)

o Art and Creative Impressions (more of that to come)

o Taking care of our new cat, “Jazz”

• Still attempting to create a weblog…blog…that is interesting enough to at least get me to come back semi-regularly to write in and proofread. Some of this other crap on my blog is a total waste of internet space. If I succeed in filling up this blog once and for all I might go on a big deleting mission to erase the fact that I had 2 posts in 2 years and they were so boring. Ugh I hate being bored and also being boring!

So now that it’s all caught up, get ready for the 30 day blog challenge extravaganza! Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment