Monday, July 29, 2013

New Challenge!

Challenge Accepted!

I've decided to continue with my streak of blogging productivity. I perused the internet and found this lovely blogging gal and her witty and resourceful listings. One of them included a 30 day challenge which was very similar to the one I just completed. Another one was slightly different, but more geared towards photographic blogs. Then I stumbled on one that felt unique. I'm not sure exactly how I'm going to tackle this one, but it got me more excited than the others so I figured what the heck. I like to draw. And I usually draw girls.


Drawing Girl Challenge:


1- A normal girl
2- A happy girl
3- A sad girl
4- A clown girl
5- A cave girl
6- A cloud girl
7- A fancy girl
8- A horse-jockey girl
9- A winter girl
10- A summer girl
11- A geisha girl
12- A warrior girl
13- A war girl
14- A superhero girl
15- A fairy girl
16- A cotton candy girl
17- A rose girl
18- A sexy girl
19- A coffee girl
20- A ghost girl
21- Cheerleader girl
22- A photographer girl
23- A 20’s girl
24- A 50’s girl
25- A 80’s girl
26- A hippie girl
27- A cutesy girl
28- A punk rocker girl
29- A mummy girl
30- A girl holding a banner say “IM DONE!!!"


Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment