Monday, July 15, 2013

Day Twenty-Five:

Day 25: Put your iPod on shuffle, First 10 Songs...

First of all, this day's prompt proved very interesting! My Itunes shuffle ended up being quite a diverse collection of music and artists. It definitely reflects my eclectic taste and also reminded me of different times in my life. For example, I remember when I first uploaded some of these songs... I went through a White Stripes phase as well as a Michael Jackson phase (immediately following his death I got EVERY song he made). I also fell in love with Corinne Bailey Rae many years ago when she first appeared on the scene. The Busta Rhymes song reminds me of the music video (back when people used to watch MTV for music videos!). The Alicia Keys song is new and I LOVE it! She is definitely one of my all time favorite artists. So talented. If I would've done 20 songs I'm sure there would have been some 80s hits, Christmas songs, and classical music for my ballet classes I used to teach. I highly recommend doing this yourself and seeing what ends up playing. 

Here's my list: 

1. Brand New Me, Alicia Keys
2. Cups (Pitch Perfect's "When I'm Gone"), Anna Kendrick
3. Remember the Time, Michael Jackson
4. Babylon Flamenco, Gaudi & Ojos de Brujo
5. You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do What You're Told), The White Stripes
6. 1904, The Tallest Man on Earth
7. Il Mare Impetuoso Al Tramonto Sali' Sulla Luna E Dietro Tendina Di Stelle, Zucchero
8. Daydreaming, Corinne Bailey Rae
9. What's It Gonna Be, Busta Rhymes & Janet Jackson
10. Suena Mi Guitarra, Federico Aubele





 

No comments:

Post a Comment