Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day Nine:

Day 9: A Picture of Your Best Friend
Funny Girl


This is one of my besties. I'll allow her to remain nameless. I had a collection of photos to put up here and had to choose one. Yeah, this probably isn't the best one but that's what is so great about this gal. She's actually super dooper incredibly beautiful but the funny quirk she has is that she takes super dooper funny looking pictures. Almost always. It's uncanny. And I love it. I like to put her different funny pics on my phone as the photo assigned to her number so I can have a good chuckle when she calls. I would share the current one assigned to her but it's a little embarrassing so I'll leave it be. 

She's also super dooper quirky funny cool and a beautiful person inside and out. That's why I love her! 


No comments:

Post a Comment